If your wedding is in the months of March, April and May then you should start to consider which types of flowers you want for the wedding. While there are a limited amount of seasonal spring flowers many are very beautiful and can be less expensive than out of season flowers. Discuss pricing with your florist to see if you can save by choosing some of the seasonal flowers listed below.
As a beautiful bulb flower with long think stalks you can incorporate the amaryllis into arrangements for the wedding. These flowers come in a variety of colors including white, red, pink and orange. Since they grow from bulbs they also make a great wedding favor as a single amaryllis bulb in a pretty pot. Whether you use them in your bridesmaid bouquets or flower arrangements, amaryllis flowers will make a beautiful addition to your wedding flowers.
When it comes to planning your winter wedding there are many decisions to make regarding your flowers. From the seasonal types to the color selection, you can come up with many different arrangements. Here are some useful tips to help you make the flower decisions for your winter wedding.
If you looking for a warm and cozy feeling at your wedding to get people away from thinking about the ice cold weather, red and gold tones are a great place to start. With red you can have a mixture of bright cherry red and burgundy or choose one to accompany the gold or yellow tones. These colors have a variety of flowers to choose from in winter so you should have no problem making your decisions.
Choosing the perfect wedding flowers is quite an obstacle when narrowing down the details. Every flower has a specific list of colors it is available in and depending on the season flowers can be hit or miss. Not to worry my dear! There are plenty of beautiful flowers available in the flower market and most florists can get their hands on prime pickings.
When it comes to wedding flowers and color coordination I recommend that you have your wedding colors picked out and then choose flowers that compliment or accent the overall wedding theme or color of the linens. For example at my wedding there was a beach and nature theme so the flowers were in square glass vases with seashells. The flowers were in greens, purples, pinks, and ivory that all blossomed with natural beauty and had the beach garden look.
- Wonderful Wedding Gifts for the Kitchen
- Homemade Edible Wedding Favors
- Winter Wedding Photo Ideas
- Choose the Perfect Wedding Dress for Your Wedding
- Celebrate Your Love with Sophistication in San Jose
- Different Types of Wedding Invitations
- Tips for Getting Married Soon After Delivering Baby
- Spring Wedding Cake Ideas
- Spring Wedding Centerpieces
- Six Spring Wedding Favor Ideas for Your Guests
- Five Spring Wedding Honeymoon Destinations
- Different Hairstyles for Your Wedding Day
- Seasonal Flowers for Your Spring Wedding
- Weather Forecasts That Will Most Likely Postpone Your Wedding
- Five Themes for Your Spring Wedding
- Bachelorette Party (1)
- Bridesmaid Gifts (1)
- Flower Girls (1)
- Holiday Weddings (2)
- Honeymoon Ideas (6)
- Maternity Wedding Planning (8)
- Pirate Weddings (3)
- Wedding Advice (17)
- Wedding Budget Advice (6)
- Wedding Dress Ideas (4)
- Wedding Favor Ideas (10)
- Wedding Flowers (3)
- Wedding Locations (10)
- Wedding Party Gifts (2)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (34)
- Wedding Preparations (29)
- Wedding Recipes and Catering Tips (5)
- Wedding Ring Info (1)