Wedding Planning Checklist
Use this checklist as a guide to planning your wedding. Print the list and check things off as you finish them. Read more…
Summer is just around the corner and if you have not fully prepared for your wedding yet then now is the time. Making sure you cover all the bases is important. I personally had a summer wedding and wish I would have known all of these things when preparing for my big day. So for all of you summer bride-to-be ladies here are ten important things to remember for your wedding. Read more…
Sometimes the unexpected happens and women become pregnant before their wedding day. This is the reality for many women.
The best thing to do is focus on getting the wedding planned and taking care of your body. While you won’t be able to drink on your wedding night you can still dance your little heart out and eat really good food. It may seem that pregnancy is a huge obstacle for planning your wedding but think of the beautiful little baby you will have so soon. Read more
With the environment and conservation on the headlines these days it is no wonder people are becoming more interested in getting green. This is especially hard when planning your wedding due to the fact that most companies produce waste before they even get to your wedding. Read more
Affordable Reception Tips
Food and alcohol are two of the most expensive parts of a wedding reception. Buffets and time of day are a great way to cut down on the cost of food. However there are limited options for cutting back on the alcohol tab while still not having to charge at the bar.
To help cut back on some costs here are five tips to help keep you alcohol tab low at your wedding reception.
Groomsmen Gift Ideas
Shopping for groomsmen gifts can be quite the challenge, especially if you’re on a tight budget or trying to avoid getting something they will never use.
To help the already overworked bride, we have developed a list of some great gift ideas for those groomsmen. It’s not like the guys are making it any easier on you!
After the Wedding
After your wedding and honeymoon are over the reality of a huge life change sets in. As a result many decisions have to be made. Both you and your spouse will have to discuss your feelings on important matters to help the transition go smoothly.
In order to help prepare for these discussions we have come up with ten very important topics you will want to cover after the wedding.
- Wonderful Wedding Gifts for the Kitchen
- Homemade Edible Wedding Favors
- Winter Wedding Photo Ideas
- Choose the Perfect Wedding Dress for Your Wedding
- Celebrate Your Love with Sophistication in San Jose
- Different Types of Wedding Invitations
- Tips for Getting Married Soon After Delivering Baby
- Spring Wedding Cake Ideas
- Spring Wedding Centerpieces
- Six Spring Wedding Favor Ideas for Your Guests
- Five Spring Wedding Honeymoon Destinations
- Different Hairstyles for Your Wedding Day
- Seasonal Flowers for Your Spring Wedding
- Weather Forecasts That Will Most Likely Postpone Your Wedding
- Five Themes for Your Spring Wedding
- Bachelorette Party (1)
- Bridesmaid Gifts (1)
- Flower Girls (1)
- Holiday Weddings (2)
- Honeymoon Ideas (6)
- Maternity Wedding Planning (8)
- Pirate Weddings (3)
- Wedding Advice (17)
- Wedding Budget Advice (6)
- Wedding Dress Ideas (4)
- Wedding Favor Ideas (10)
- Wedding Flowers (3)
- Wedding Locations (10)
- Wedding Party Gifts (2)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (34)
- Wedding Preparations (29)
- Wedding Recipes and Catering Tips (5)
- Wedding Ring Info (1)