Throwing a pirate wedding is quite an adventure. From the costumes to the props, there is a lot of detail put into such a fun theme. To help choose the best location for the ceremony and reception I have come up with five great locations to have your pirate wedding. This will help eliminate one of the more difficult decisions and allow you to set the date.
Known for its white sand beaches along the Gulf Coast, Florida is the perfect location for your pirate wedding. There are plenty of gorgeous hotels and resorts along the beaches that offer wedding packages that would suit any wedding size.
Another perk of flying into Florida is that there are many airfare specials down to the major airports so your guests can take advantage of great rates. This will keep people from skipping out due to high travel costs.
Planning your pirate wedding can be lots of fun, especially when it comes to decorating your reception hall. While it would be nice to have the wedding on a pirate ship or on the beach, those locations are not always available or in the budget. For a more affordable alternative you can rent any typical reception hall and decorate it to feel like your very own pirate ship. Here are some decorating ideas to help you bring the idea to life.
To give the feel of entering into the world of pirate ships and booty you can decorate the entrance with a creative sign with the words “Ahoy Me Mateys” or “Here Be the Weddin”. Use a piece of driftwood or regular poster board to paint the sign and then hang it over the door or put it on an easel.
One of the most popular themes at weddings today is pirates. There is something about pirates that makes weddings full of fun and games. From the costumes to the role playing, there is something for everyone in a pirate themed wedding. Here are some tips to help you plan your own pirate wedding.
The best locations for a pirate wedding would be on the water or on the beach. Renting a boat to have the wedding on the water would be a great experience as long as you didn’t have a very large guest list. On the other hand if you have a lot of guests to invite then having your wedding on the beach would be easier to accommodate a large reception while still giving the feeling of a pirate theme.
- Wonderful Wedding Gifts for the Kitchen
- Homemade Edible Wedding Favors
- Winter Wedding Photo Ideas
- Choose the Perfect Wedding Dress for Your Wedding
- Celebrate Your Love with Sophistication in San Jose
- Different Types of Wedding Invitations
- Tips for Getting Married Soon After Delivering Baby
- Spring Wedding Cake Ideas
- Spring Wedding Centerpieces
- Six Spring Wedding Favor Ideas for Your Guests
- Five Spring Wedding Honeymoon Destinations
- Different Hairstyles for Your Wedding Day
- Seasonal Flowers for Your Spring Wedding
- Weather Forecasts That Will Most Likely Postpone Your Wedding
- Five Themes for Your Spring Wedding
- Bachelorette Party (1)
- Bridesmaid Gifts (1)
- Flower Girls (1)
- Holiday Weddings (2)
- Honeymoon Ideas (6)
- Maternity Wedding Planning (8)
- Pirate Weddings (3)
- Wedding Advice (17)
- Wedding Budget Advice (6)
- Wedding Dress Ideas (4)
- Wedding Favor Ideas (10)
- Wedding Flowers (3)
- Wedding Locations (10)
- Wedding Party Gifts (2)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (34)
- Wedding Preparations (29)
- Wedding Recipes and Catering Tips (5)
- Wedding Ring Info (1)