Wedding Dress Ideas
Every bride wants to have their special day be as amazing as possible and that includes making sure they have the perfect wedding dress. This means you will want to make sure the dress you choose is suitable for your wedding and fits you just right. Here are some helpful things to consider when choosing the perfect wedding dress for your wedding.
If you are planning a traditional wedding than a long white or ivory dress is the perfect dress for you. Of course there are many different styles that fit different body types better than others so it will take time. However, it is important that you are happy with the type of dress so make sure you try many different ones on.
The day after your wedding or even the night of the wedding, your poor wedding dress is retired. You can either zip it back up in the bag you took it home in or preserve it in a pretty box to prevent discoloring. Wouldn’t you like a more exciting and unusual ending to the life of your wedding dress? Here are a couple of ways you can ensure a second use for your wedding dress before it is “officially” retired.
Create a Costume
Day of the Dead in Oaxaca, Mexico and Halloween in the United States are two great holidays where your dress can be worn again. Skeleton brides and grooms and other costumes are all over the city of Oaxaca on the evening of November 1st. There are bands playing and people dancing. Day of the Dead is a wonderful celebration where the people of Oaxaca honor those who have come before them and are deceased.
The latest trend after the wedding these days is quite an eye opener. Women wear their wedding dresses for a second time where it doesn’t matter how much dirt or grime gets on it. Trashing your wedding dress is a fun way to express yourself and get another photo shoot out of that expensive one-time-use gown. If you’re getting married or already married this might be the right activity for you!
Finding the perfect wedding dress is one of the most difficult decisions the bride to be must make. You may fall head over heels for a dress in one of the many bridal magazines. But, please take into consideration every woman’s body is different and the possibility of the dress looking exactly as it does on you is very slim.
Get Experienced Advice
My number one piece of advice is to make an appointment with a bridal boutique near you to get help from women who tend to hundreds of other brides to be. They will choose dresses that accent your unique curves.
- Wonderful Wedding Gifts for the Kitchen
- Homemade Edible Wedding Favors
- Winter Wedding Photo Ideas
- Choose the Perfect Wedding Dress for Your Wedding
- Celebrate Your Love with Sophistication in San Jose
- Different Types of Wedding Invitations
- Tips for Getting Married Soon After Delivering Baby
- Spring Wedding Cake Ideas
- Spring Wedding Centerpieces
- Six Spring Wedding Favor Ideas for Your Guests
- Five Spring Wedding Honeymoon Destinations
- Different Hairstyles for Your Wedding Day
- Seasonal Flowers for Your Spring Wedding
- Weather Forecasts That Will Most Likely Postpone Your Wedding
- Five Themes for Your Spring Wedding
- Bachelorette Party (1)
- Bridesmaid Gifts (1)
- Flower Girls (1)
- Holiday Weddings (2)
- Honeymoon Ideas (6)
- Maternity Wedding Planning (8)
- Pirate Weddings (3)
- Wedding Advice (17)
- Wedding Budget Advice (6)
- Wedding Dress Ideas (4)
- Wedding Favor Ideas (10)
- Wedding Flowers (3)
- Wedding Locations (10)
- Wedding Party Gifts (2)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (34)
- Wedding Preparations (29)
- Wedding Recipes and Catering Tips (5)
- Wedding Ring Info (1)