Shopping for groomsmen gifts can be quite the challenge, especially if you’re on a tight budget or trying to avoid getting something they will never use. Due to this very common dilemma I decided to give all the brides to be out there a bit of advice. It’s not like the guys are making it any easier on you!
1. Fancy Pen:
Online you can order custom pens with initials or a name engraved on them. While you may think this is silly, people often enjoy having a nice pen to keep in their suit pocket or briefcase. Now if they are not desk job material or still in their early twenties, you may want to hold off and go for something more their style like my next suggestion.
2. Custom Shot Glass and Bottle of Nice Hard Liquor:
While you may think this is inappropriate, think again. Nice bottles of liquor are actually a very classy and useful gift if you know the groomsman would enjoy a few shots once in a while. Then in the future when they are throwing a party of have a few friends over and get the shot glass out it’s a pleasant reminder of your wedding.
3. Pocket Watch:
These pocket watches are quite a great gift for a guy that enjoys wearing a suit. Also this will ensure they are not late for the wedding ceremony and have no excuse about not knowing what time it was. Aside from the joke, pocket watches are great for business men or casual men that need a nice watch when they attend special events. You can always get their initials and the date of the wedding as an extra special touch.
While this is on the same liquor idea from before, flasks are a very popular groomsmen gift. I suppose this shows that the wedding party is quite the party indeed. I defiantly can back up the fact that if you have an open bar, people will tend to drink more than usual. Possibly it’s the fact that they haven’t been out in a while or their reminiscing of old times. It just seems to happen and why not improve that with a beautiful flask full of nice liquor.
5. Cuff Links:
A nice set of stainless steel or gold cuff links are a great gift for groomsmen. Not only can they wear them in the wedding to add an additional feature to their wardrobe, but they are great for suits at all fancy occasions. Some have black or grey pearl like material in the middle while others are the plain metal so you can engrave initials in them.
6. Personalized Pewter Mug:
A pewter mug is a traditional Scottish gift that has been turned into a groomsmen gift throughout the years. They range in price from inexpensive to ridiculous depending on the detail and thickness. Some very sleek and modern looking pewter mug’s can be less than twenty dollars and have a place to engrave an initial on. These are great gifts for most men who love a nice cold beer.
- Wonderful Wedding Gifts for the Kitchen
- Homemade Edible Wedding Favors
- Winter Wedding Photo Ideas
- Choose the Perfect Wedding Dress for Your Wedding
- Celebrate Your Love with Sophistication in San Jose
- Different Types of Wedding Invitations
- Tips for Getting Married Soon After Delivering Baby
- Spring Wedding Cake Ideas
- Spring Wedding Centerpieces
- Six Spring Wedding Favor Ideas for Your Guests
- Five Spring Wedding Honeymoon Destinations
- Different Hairstyles for Your Wedding Day
- Seasonal Flowers for Your Spring Wedding
- Weather Forecasts That Will Most Likely Postpone Your Wedding
- Five Themes for Your Spring Wedding
- Bachelorette Party (1)
- Bridesmaid Gifts (1)
- Flower Girls (1)
- Holiday Weddings (2)
- Honeymoon Ideas (6)
- Maternity Wedding Planning (8)
- Pirate Weddings (3)
- Wedding Advice (17)
- Wedding Budget Advice (6)
- Wedding Dress Ideas (4)
- Wedding Favor Ideas (10)
- Wedding Flowers (3)
- Wedding Locations (10)
- Wedding Party Gifts (2)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (34)
- Wedding Preparations (29)
- Wedding Recipes and Catering Tips (5)
- Wedding Ring Info (1)
Leave a Reply