branson MO wedding
Though the difficult economic times of recent years have had a negative impact on virtually every industry, they have actually given rise to an increase in the number destination weddings. In fact, according to industry statistics, more couples than ever are choosing to exchange vows in ceremonies away from their home towns.
Why choose a destination wedding?
Most brides site control over the wedding day as one of the main reasons why they choose to have a destination wedding. Let’s face it, not every bride wants a large church wedding. These events can often become large, impersonal occasions that are as much for the wedding couples’ families as they are for the wedding couple.
Destination weddings give brides the opportunity to host a more intimate affair with just a few friends and family members present. While many “at home” weddings have guest lists that soar into the hundreds, the average number of attendees at a destination wedding is 45 – 50.
The couple also has more control over the ceremony itself. They can be more creative with the clothes that they wear, the style of the ceremony, and even the wedding officiants. While many brides to be choose an exotic or beach setting for their nuptials, others prefer a mountainous setting. With all that Branson, Missouri has to offer, it’s no wonder that more and more couples are choosing Branson as the place to exchange vows.
- Wonderful Wedding Gifts for the Kitchen
- Homemade Edible Wedding Favors
- Winter Wedding Photo Ideas
- Choose the Perfect Wedding Dress for Your Wedding
- Celebrate Your Love with Sophistication in San Jose
- Different Types of Wedding Invitations
- Tips for Getting Married Soon After Delivering Baby
- Spring Wedding Cake Ideas
- Spring Wedding Centerpieces
- Six Spring Wedding Favor Ideas for Your Guests
- Five Spring Wedding Honeymoon Destinations
- Different Hairstyles for Your Wedding Day
- Seasonal Flowers for Your Spring Wedding
- Weather Forecasts That Will Most Likely Postpone Your Wedding
- Five Themes for Your Spring Wedding
- Bachelorette Party (1)
- Bridesmaid Gifts (1)
- Flower Girls (1)
- Holiday Weddings (2)
- Honeymoon Ideas (6)
- Maternity Wedding Planning (8)
- Pirate Weddings (3)
- Wedding Advice (17)
- Wedding Budget Advice (6)
- Wedding Dress Ideas (4)
- Wedding Favor Ideas (10)
- Wedding Flowers (3)
- Wedding Locations (10)
- Wedding Party Gifts (2)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (34)
- Wedding Preparations (29)
- Wedding Recipes and Catering Tips (5)
- Wedding Ring Info (1)