With the weather still pretty cool in most of the United States in the spring you will want to book your honeymoon for somewhere warm. There are lots of great warm weather destinations all around the world that you could really enjoy. With that in mind here are some great travel destinations for your spring wedding honeymoon.
If you have a nice honeymoon budget and would love an adventure then head to Australia for your honeymoon. There is everything from scuba diving and beach combing to animal adventures and hiking. Australia is known for its amazing animals like kangaroos, kawaka bears and beautiful emus. With a love of the outdoors, good food and delicious wine you will not be disappointed if you travel to Australia for your honeymoon.
One of the most beautiful places to relax on the beach is in the middle of the Pacific Ocean on the island of Kauai. This the furthest island from the mainland that you can fly to and visit if you do not have a passport. For a honeymoon you will never forget, make plans to travel to this beautiful oasis. Here are some tips for planning your honeymoon to the Garden Island.
In order to reach the beautiful island of Kauai you have to take at least one five or six hour flight depending on the jet stream. There are great deals on roundtrip non-stop flights out of Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland and Seattle.
If you live far away from the west coast you may want to look into specials out of your airport to any of those destinations. Sometimes the price will be less expensive if you book two separate itineraries.
One of the most fun parts of planning your wedding is the honeymoon. This is the time when you and your new spouse get to go away somewhere beautiful and celebrate each other. There are no distractions or interruptions and you have full attention on one another. With that in mind you want to choose a place that fits both of your interests. This can be difficult if you are two lives becoming one. However, with a little help you just might find the right place to honeymoon.
- Wonderful Wedding Gifts for the Kitchen
- Homemade Edible Wedding Favors
- Winter Wedding Photo Ideas
- Choose the Perfect Wedding Dress for Your Wedding
- Celebrate Your Love with Sophistication in San Jose
- Different Types of Wedding Invitations
- Tips for Getting Married Soon After Delivering Baby
- Spring Wedding Cake Ideas
- Spring Wedding Centerpieces
- Six Spring Wedding Favor Ideas for Your Guests
- Five Spring Wedding Honeymoon Destinations
- Different Hairstyles for Your Wedding Day
- Seasonal Flowers for Your Spring Wedding
- Weather Forecasts That Will Most Likely Postpone Your Wedding
- Five Themes for Your Spring Wedding
- Bachelorette Party (1)
- Bridesmaid Gifts (1)
- Flower Girls (1)
- Holiday Weddings (2)
- Honeymoon Ideas (6)
- Maternity Wedding Planning (8)
- Pirate Weddings (3)
- Wedding Advice (17)
- Wedding Budget Advice (6)
- Wedding Dress Ideas (4)
- Wedding Favor Ideas (10)
- Wedding Flowers (3)
- Wedding Locations (10)
- Wedding Party Gifts (2)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (34)
- Wedding Preparations (29)
- Wedding Recipes and Catering Tips (5)
- Wedding Ring Info (1)