In tough economic times there is nothing better than inexpensive and delicious edible wedding favors. Making them can be a fun project to do with your bridesmaids and flower girls a couple of days before the wedding.
Getting everyone together for a little kitchen fun is a great way to prepare for the wedding. Here are some homemade edible wedding favor ideas you may want to make for your wedding.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Individually wrapped in cute colored bags with bows to tie them closed is the best way to present delicious chocolate chip cookies. This original treat loved by most and is sure to be a sweet reminder of your big day for the guests.
Looking for a way to move beyond the typical favors such as hearts and candy? Unique wedding favors based on the season in which you’re married really strike a chord. Each season gives you a variety of ideas to choose from. By bringing the outdoors in, you add natural beauty to your decorations and provide a one-of-a-kind gift for your guests.
Winter Snowflakes Add a Little Magic
Winter brings thoughts of the holidays as well as the joy and excitement that come with them. A tree and stocking might remind you of Christmas, while a menorah conjures visions of Hanukah. But no matter what holiday you celebrate, the snowflake is traditionally a symbol of the winter season making it perfect for inclusion on unique wedding favors. Snowflake candleholders with frosted glass add a touch of elegance and create a warm glow whether at your reception or in the homes of your guests. Glass coasters with delicate etchings of snowflakes are both useful and beautiful. There are also dainty snowflake bookmarks, functional bottle stoppers and handy key rings.
Whether you can’t find just the right wedding favors for your reception or your budget won’t allow you buy the ones you want, you’ve got a wonderful alternative. Make unique wedding favors yourself!
Do-it-yourself wedding favors add a personal touch and give your guests something truly original. Not the crafty type? No problem. You don’t need to be. With these simple suggestions anyone can quickly make impressive, unique wedding favors your guests will rave about.
- Wonderful Wedding Gifts for the Kitchen
- Homemade Edible Wedding Favors
- Winter Wedding Photo Ideas
- Choose the Perfect Wedding Dress for Your Wedding
- Celebrate Your Love with Sophistication in San Jose
- Different Types of Wedding Invitations
- Tips for Getting Married Soon After Delivering Baby
- Spring Wedding Cake Ideas
- Spring Wedding Centerpieces
- Six Spring Wedding Favor Ideas for Your Guests
- Five Spring Wedding Honeymoon Destinations
- Different Hairstyles for Your Wedding Day
- Seasonal Flowers for Your Spring Wedding
- Weather Forecasts That Will Most Likely Postpone Your Wedding
- Five Themes for Your Spring Wedding
- Bachelorette Party (1)
- Bridesmaid Gifts (1)
- Flower Girls (1)
- Holiday Weddings (2)
- Honeymoon Ideas (6)
- Maternity Wedding Planning (8)
- Pirate Weddings (3)
- Wedding Advice (17)
- Wedding Budget Advice (6)
- Wedding Dress Ideas (4)
- Wedding Favor Ideas (10)
- Wedding Flowers (3)
- Wedding Locations (10)
- Wedding Party Gifts (2)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (34)
- Wedding Preparations (29)
- Wedding Recipes and Catering Tips (5)
- Wedding Ring Info (1)