Wedding Planning Ideas
There are so many photos all over tabloids about the latest celebrity weddings. From custom made dresses to out of season flowers, when money is not a problem you can really spend too much on the wedding. To help keep your celebrity like wedding under the normal cost of one hundred thousand to one million dollars I have put together some money saving tips.
The best way to find your celebrity like wedding dress is to pick your favorite dress from the available wedding photos in the magazines or online and get looking. Take the photo to your local bridal boutiques and mainstream bridal stores to try and find one that has the same style and accents. This will cut the cost of the dress from about twenty thousand to less than one thousand dollars with shoes.
Summer is just around the corner and if you have not fully prepared for your wedding yet then now is the time. Making sure you cover all the bases is important. I personally had a summer wedding and wish I would have known all of these things when preparing for my big day. So for all of you summer bride-to-be ladies here are ten important things to remember for your wedding.
From all the emotional moments and warm weather you are sure to have a moist face at your wedding. To help prevent horrible mascara running down your face make sure you invest in great waterproof mascara. Then all you need to worry about is buying some mineral oil or eye makeup remover to get it off.
After talking to a few of my friends about weddings they have been to lately and how disastrous the receptions were, I’ve decided to give some party planning advice. We all have great ideas about music selection, types of alcoholic beverages and what type of atmosphere is ideal. The unfortunate reality of wedding receptions is that without a great balance of all three, your guests may become bored and want to leave early. With that in mind, here are some tips to help make the reception a fun and memorable experience.
- Wonderful Wedding Gifts for the Kitchen
- Homemade Edible Wedding Favors
- Winter Wedding Photo Ideas
- Choose the Perfect Wedding Dress for Your Wedding
- Celebrate Your Love with Sophistication in San Jose
- Different Types of Wedding Invitations
- Tips for Getting Married Soon After Delivering Baby
- Spring Wedding Cake Ideas
- Spring Wedding Centerpieces
- Six Spring Wedding Favor Ideas for Your Guests
- Five Spring Wedding Honeymoon Destinations
- Different Hairstyles for Your Wedding Day
- Seasonal Flowers for Your Spring Wedding
- Weather Forecasts That Will Most Likely Postpone Your Wedding
- Five Themes for Your Spring Wedding
- Bachelorette Party (1)
- Bridesmaid Gifts (1)
- Flower Girls (1)
- Holiday Weddings (2)
- Honeymoon Ideas (6)
- Maternity Wedding Planning (8)
- Pirate Weddings (3)
- Wedding Advice (17)
- Wedding Budget Advice (6)
- Wedding Dress Ideas (4)
- Wedding Favor Ideas (10)
- Wedding Flowers (3)
- Wedding Locations (10)
- Wedding Party Gifts (2)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (34)
- Wedding Preparations (29)
- Wedding Recipes and Catering Tips (5)
- Wedding Ring Info (1)