Planning your wedding can be quite a headache these days due to all the hype about every little detail. These nit-picky things add up to a whole list of tedious tasks you and your fiancé will cringe about by the end. Trying to incorporate all the little hopes and dreams of both of you along with input from the wedding planner (if you have one) and parents (if you let them) can bring you to your boiling point. To try and eliminate reaching your limit I have come up with five ways to simplify your wedding.
Choosing your wedding theme is one of the most crucial parts of the planning process. It is the backbone to the whole wedding and requires more attention than most brides give it. There are more chances that the theme will be a total disaster than turn out just as you imagined. With that it mind, I’ve come up with a few ways you can avoid having a tacky wedding and be closer to the perfect day.
Brainstorm Your Expectations
While brainstorming the theme of your wedding it is important to think about the expectations you have of the day as a whole.
Every bride-to-be has a million things to do before the wedding. This can lead to some slip-ups and missed opportunities when it comes to planning. Nobody wants to deal with last minute issues or cancellations but they tend to happen more than you would expect. To give the brides a heads up on what could happen I’ve come up with a list of horrible situations that have happened to other brides. Read on so that you can hopefully avoid these nightmares.
Wedding Dress Is Not Ready
I’ve heard of this happening more to brides that have distant weddings than local, but the seamstress has literally no time to get the dress finished. Of all the possible issues, the wedding dress is a very large one. No bride wants to have a dress that doesn’t fit right and sags around her rear or sticks out at her bust.
This site is written for the bride to be. The goal is to provide useful information to make your special day go more smoothly. Best wishes and read on.
Please read our Wedding Planning Checklist for great ideas on planning the perfect wedding. It was written from lessons learned from first hand experience.
- Wonderful Wedding Gifts for the Kitchen
- Homemade Edible Wedding Favors
- Winter Wedding Photo Ideas
- Choose the Perfect Wedding Dress for Your Wedding
- Celebrate Your Love with Sophistication in San Jose
- Different Types of Wedding Invitations
- Tips for Getting Married Soon After Delivering Baby
- Spring Wedding Cake Ideas
- Spring Wedding Centerpieces
- Six Spring Wedding Favor Ideas for Your Guests
- Five Spring Wedding Honeymoon Destinations
- Different Hairstyles for Your Wedding Day
- Seasonal Flowers for Your Spring Wedding
- Weather Forecasts That Will Most Likely Postpone Your Wedding
- Five Themes for Your Spring Wedding
- Bachelorette Party (1)
- Bridesmaid Gifts (1)
- Flower Girls (1)
- Holiday Weddings (2)
- Honeymoon Ideas (6)
- Maternity Wedding Planning (8)
- Pirate Weddings (3)
- Wedding Advice (17)
- Wedding Budget Advice (6)
- Wedding Dress Ideas (4)
- Wedding Favor Ideas (10)
- Wedding Flowers (3)
- Wedding Locations (10)
- Wedding Party Gifts (2)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (34)
- Wedding Preparations (29)
- Wedding Recipes and Catering Tips (5)
- Wedding Ring Info (1)