By the time most people disclose to their families that they are pregnant there are only about six months left to have the maternity wedding before the little one arrives. Whether you were already engaged or decided based on the pregnancy it is an exciting time. To make sure you can plan and execute your dream wedding before baby comes I have put together five quick wedding ideas.
On the Farm
If you live in the city or a very populated area then getting out into the country for a farm wedding might be just what you need. From the vast open scenery to the gorgeous gazebos and farm houses, you are sure to find the perfect place to have the ceremony and reception. Look online or in the phone book to see if there are any farms that do weddings in the countryside near you.
Having a wedding in Las Vegas can be quite an easy thing to put together. Many hotels there offer a package deal that will accommodate the two of you and your guests. This is an easy alternative to planning out everything by yourself when you are busy preparing for baby. While you won’t get to take part in the traditional Vegas nightlife there is plenty of sober fun available too.
Whether you want to get married in Hawaii or the Caribbean you can easily have an all inclusive destination wedding in a beautiful location. There is nothing like waking up to the sound of the ocean and relaxing on the beach for a few days while you prepare for the wedding. The atmosphere is peaceful for you and the baby and to make it easier you can have the wedding and honeymoon all in one.
If you always dreamed of having a true fairy tale wedding then you can most certainly make that happen. As long as you don’t mind traveling to sunny Florida and having your wedding at Disney. There are several packages that you can choose from and themes that you can go with. It is one stop for beautiful accommodations and your very own fairy tale wedding just like the movies.
Home Sweet Home
While a destination wedding might sound wonderful, the pregnancy might have turned you into a homebody. The thought of traveling far away or attempting to get the whole family to travel can be heavy on your mind. Planning a wedding at your home or the home of your parents might be just want you need. With the familiarity of the area you can easily put together a wedding before baby arrives.
Keep it Simple
The whole idea of planning a wedding can be a lot on any woman, especially when you are pregnant. Make sure you remember to take it easy and try to hand off tasks to people as you can. This way they can do the numerous calls for you and deal with the stress so your baby does not have to feel it. The bottom line in all of the wedding planning is to keep it simple. This way you can enjoy your big day.
Leave a Reply
- Wonderful Wedding Gifts for the Kitchen
- Homemade Edible Wedding Favors
- Winter Wedding Photo Ideas
- Choose the Perfect Wedding Dress for Your Wedding
- Celebrate Your Love with Sophistication in San Jose
- Different Types of Wedding Invitations
- Tips for Getting Married Soon After Delivering Baby
- Spring Wedding Cake Ideas
- Spring Wedding Centerpieces
- Six Spring Wedding Favor Ideas for Your Guests
- Five Spring Wedding Honeymoon Destinations
- Different Hairstyles for Your Wedding Day
- Seasonal Flowers for Your Spring Wedding
- Weather Forecasts That Will Most Likely Postpone Your Wedding
- Five Themes for Your Spring Wedding
- Bachelorette Party (1)
- Bridesmaid Gifts (1)
- Flower Girls (1)
- Holiday Weddings (2)
- Honeymoon Ideas (6)
- Maternity Wedding Planning (8)
- Pirate Weddings (3)
- Wedding Advice (17)
- Wedding Budget Advice (6)
- Wedding Dress Ideas (4)
- Wedding Favor Ideas (10)
- Wedding Flowers (3)
- Wedding Locations (10)
- Wedding Party Gifts (2)
- Wedding Planning Ideas (34)
- Wedding Preparations (29)
- Wedding Recipes and Catering Tips (5)
- Wedding Ring Info (1)